Hi Campus Communicators,

I want to invite you to register and please promote the annual Communications Job and Internship Fair. The Job Fair will be held in the Student Union Ballroom at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville on Wednesday, October 13th, 2021, from 1:00pm-4:00pm EST. Employer registration closes on October 4, 2021.

The Communication and Information (CCI) Job and Internship Fair typically brings in over 50+ corporate employers and non-profit organizations who are seeking students/alumni for full-time entry-level positions and/or internships in the communications or information field. The Career Fair is for ALL majors and degree levels. This event is ideal for organizations to recruit student interns and recent and upcoming graduates. Typically, this event will register 300+ students. As with all of our events, alumni are encouraged to attend.

If you will like a table, you can register here: https://tiny.utk.edu/commjobfair

Feel free to share with students and campus partners as you please!

Please reach out to if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Best,

Bukky Abdul
Career Coach, CCI, CAS & COAD.

It always seems impossible until it's done!

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
1015 Phillip Fulmer Way

8659742159

Student Appointments: Come to my drop-in appointments on Wednesdays from 1:00PM - 3:00PM(At the Scripps Lab), Thursdays 1:00PM-2:00PM(At Art &Architecture building) OR schedule an appointment on Handshake: https://career.utk.edu/handshake/

Employers: Register for the Communications Fair

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html