Good morning communicators,

TGIF! The Office of Asia Engagement and the AAPI Committee is hosting a live stream concert on Thursday, October 7 at 3 PM! The event, Heart to Heart, will feature virtuosos Gao Hong and Issam Rafea. The goal of this event is to raise awareness of the establishment of the Commission for AAPI and engage campus community while enjoying an international performance on Chinese and Arabic lutes.

We would love your assistance in promoting our upcoming event! Here is the [log in to unmask]" alt="​Folder icon"> link to the media kit. There is an in-person event for UT students, faculty, and staff to attend in the Student Union Ballroom. Local community can register to receive the link and watch it live, Event Registration (tiny.utk.edu/aapiconcert).

How you can help:

  • Promote Heart to Heart graphics in any student newsletters, social media, or digital outlets using the campus invitation graphics in the digital file link.
  • Put up our Heart to Heart flyer in your unit buildings
  • Visit our facebook event page and share via this link: https://fb.me/e/3x4olcJcj
  • Post it on your social media and tag us @utkglobal | Social Media Post Text Sample:

Join the Office of Asia Engagement, @ushcaorg and AAPI Committee for an afternoon of fun Oct. 7, 3pm ET at our Heart to Heart - Live Stream Concert featuring Gao Hong and Issam Rafea Duo. Faculty, students, and staff are invited to attend our in-person streaming event in the Student Union ballroom, refreshments provided. Please register in advance at tiny.utk.edu/appiconcert @utkglobal

We hope you’ll help promote this fun event for our campus and local community. [log in to unmask]" alt="​Folder icon"> Digital Media Kit Link

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. Thank you in advance for your help!

Rachel

Rachel Rui, PhD
Director of Asia Engagement and Communications Director

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Center for Global Engagement
Room 110, International House
1623 Melrose Ave.

http://cge.utk.edu/

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram #UTKGlobal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html