CIES SUBMISSION PORTAL – NOW OPEN!

FYI

Be well!

Dr. Qi Sun

Associate Professor & Program Coordinator

Adult Learning PhD Program

Department of Educational Psychology & Counseling

College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences

519 Bailey Education Complex

https://doi.org/10.1080/01587919.2021.1956303

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1045159521997583

https://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/AGXWT6SF4HTK5WX7KUBQ/full?target=10.1080/02601370.2020.1779833

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1541344619877166

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 11:28 PM
To: Sun, Qi <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CIES SUBMISSION PORTAL – NOW OPEN!

Dear Qi Sun,

The submission portal for CIES 2022 is now OPEN! Please use your CIES Membership ID and password to log into the All Academic System to submit your proposal for CIES 2022.  If you are not a CIES Member, create a Guest Account and you will still be able to submit a proposal.

Within the system you will be able to submit proposals for one of our many options including papers, posters, pre-conference workshops and New Scholars Dissertation and Publications Workshops.  The portal will remain open until OCTOBER 20th – so please submit your proposals early.

For more information about Submissions, please check the Submissions page on the website.

We have also developed instructions on how to use All Academic in case you are new to the system.

Please email the conference team at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions!

The CIES 2022 Conference Planning Core Team

Supriya Baily, 2022 Conference Chair and CIES President-elect

Mildred Cabrera, Conference Manager

Melissa Raslevich, Congress Coordinator

Tami Carsillo, Sr. Program Coordinator

Betsy Scotto-Lavino, Program Coordinator

Jehad Halawani, Program Coordinator