From: Tennessee Library Association and other Tennessee librarians <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Dinah Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2021 11:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [External] Fine Free

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Pellissippi State. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

We are presenting....again....to our Library Board....asking them to remove fines. I would like to have a list of all public libraries who are already doing this. Also, if there was any specific information that really made the difference getting it approved, I would love to see it.

We did quite a bit of research a few years ago, but I know that many more have gone fine-free since then.

Thanks in advance!

--
Dinah Harris, Director
Jackson-Madison County Library