Good Morning Everyone

The Tennessee Libraries Journal is always interested in adding new book reviewers to our group. I'm the new book reviews editor of Tennessee Libraries, the journal published by the Tennessee Library Association for all their member libraries and librarians.

If you are a member and interested in reviewing one of the books we have available you can find what books are available and guidelines for review submission here:
-Head over to this link https://www.tnla.org/page/17
-Click on the blue highlighted Call for Articles below the Tennessee Libraries heading
-Scroll down to Book Reviews and click on the blue highlighted 'book reviews guidelines', which is where you'll see the parameters for any submissions along with a link which is blue highlighted 'Books available for review'. When you click that link you'll see the selections that are available for review at this time.

If you see a book you think you would enjoy reading and reviewing, please send me an email to [log in to unmask] and I'll share more details with you.

And while we're talking about great books to review. If you know about a new book set in Tennessee or about a Tennessee native, or even a great book set in the southern states that you think your library peers should get for their collections or just read for the fun of it, please feel free to email me at the email above and share the author and title. It can be from any genre or for any age. We're looking to share across a broad spectrum of selections.

Thank you

Rhonda

Rhonda Clement Tippitt
Sevier County Public Library Systems Director
Direct Number 865-365-1416
Fax 865-365-1665

King Family Library 865-453-3532
Kodak Branch Library 865-933-0078
Williams Family Seymour Branch Library 865-573-0728

Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." ~ Groucho Marx

This message, along with any attachments, may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any forwarding without permission or use by others is strictly prohibited.