From: Conover, Greg <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Sent: Monday, August 2, 2021 1:03 PM
Subject: Fw: Fish Biologists GS-0842-9/11 (full performance level 11) Vacancy Announcement

FYI - Below is a forwarded email announcement for a permanent Fish Biologist GS-482-9/11 followed by a second email announcement for a term Fish Biologist GS-482-9. Both announcements are for multiple positions in the Midwest Region and are open to the public. Please help distribute to potential candidates. Thank you.

Greg Conover
MICRA Coordinator
Large Rivers Coordination Office
292 San Diego Road