Good afternoon, campus communicators!

The Divisions of Student Success & Student Life, in collaboration with campus partners, have launched Vols Start Back.  Vols Start Back is returning students’ opportunity to re-engage with campus life by participating in a series of dynamic modules and events designed to enhance their overall success.  Students who complete the program will earn $250!  I’m writing today to ask for your help in sharing this opportunity with students through your respective social media platforms and digital signage throughout your colleges.  Attached you will find social media images as well as a digital sign.  Additionally, a suggested caption to accompany social media posts can be found below.

Returning to Rocky Top this fall?  We’ve got you covered!  Earn $250 through Vols Start Back.  This initiative will engage you with peers and faculty, while providing resources to help you be your most #successVOL.  Check us out today at tiny.utk.edu/vsb

Please let me know if you have questions.  Thanks for your consideration!

Sincerely,

Kelsey

Kelsey Kyne
Administrative Director

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Divisions of Academic Affairs & Student Success

CliftonStrengths:  Harmony, Discipline, Consistency, Achiever, Responsibility

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html