For spouses of veterans

Passing along information for an organization in Oak Ridge, TN called  the Veteran's Spouse Project.

This month we have three FREE workshops designed especially for the active duty, veteran, and retired military spouses around the world.  Space is limited and registration is required to secure your spot.  We're grateful for the donations that allow us to offer these workshops to you!

That's what we hear EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. from military spouses around the world.  For generations of wars and conflicts, we have struggled to keep a smile on our faces telling ourselves that we can do anything because we are military spouses.

We do it for the children.

We do it for our spouses.

We do it because you fake it until you make it.

Why not let us help?  VSP is the military spouse GO-TO organization to heal and comfort.  How?

👉We use creative and expressive arts to give a voice to your struggles.

👉👉July 18, 2021 - Mindful Moments

Led by Bridget Bertrand, M.A  this workshop supports military spouse resiliency and teaches the path to finding joy, improving health and stopping cognitive decline.

👉👉July 25, 2021 - Mindful Art + Science

A follow-on to our July 18th workshop, this time we dive deep into the WHY behind mindfulness and pair it with simple creative projects that will keep you centered. This workshop is led by Bridget Bertrand, M.A. This is a stand-alone workshop.  You do not have to attend Mindful Moments to participate.

Tag a military spouse and let them know you care about them!  If you are a military spouse, REGISTER for our upcoming workshops!

Register here https://www.veteransspouseproject.org/htc

--

Amy Uptgraft

Founder and Artistic Director / The Veteran's Spouse Project

Playwright / I Will Wait

910.286.1614

www.iwillwaitvsp.com<http://www.iwillwaitvsp.com>

www.facebook.com/iwillwaitvsp<http://www.facebook.com/iwillwaitvsp>