https://vanderbilt.zoom.us/rec/share/kpyLCG4OkGqARju9YICXEXMdWk74KM4YucNrveTydimZEWb_bNXka3sS2WKCoPI.KlRGhqNmoN5XxaE2?startTime=1625848646000

Please check out the link above and then come back to the email.

Nashville Area Library Alliance (NALA) will host its Annual Support Staff Conference on Wednesday, October 20th and Friday, October 22nd, 2021.  The conference is a two day-long series of sessions aimed at providing instruction and information for library professionals in support of our work. This years’ theme will be Succeeding Through Perseverance and Endurance.  At this time, the planning committee would like to extend a call for proposals beginning July 15th and closing August 15th.

This year we are celebrating our 3rd consecutive annual conference with the focus on engagement, assessment, the future,  perseverance, and  success throughout professional library systems. Wednesday, October 20th will be entirely virtual and Friday, October 22nd will be in person at the new facility for the Tennessee State Library and Archives (https://sos.tn.gov/tsla/)

We would be honored if you would be interested in creating a presentation for our conference. Adherence to the theme is not mandatory, and a wide range of topics will be considered.  Session lengths are 45 minutes, and we need to know if you are interested in presenting virtually or in-person.   Also, as a presenter, you do not have to pay the conference registration fee.

If you know of someone who might be interested in presenting, please forward this email to them.

All questions or comments can be directed to Machelle Keen ([log in to unmask]) or Karen Swoopes ([log in to unmask]) .

The deadline for proposals is August 15th, 2021.

We look forward to hearing from you!

2021 NALA Conference Planning Committee