From: Adams, Stephanie <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 1:58 PM
Subject: Envision the Future: SELA 2021 Summer Conference
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning!

Please share with your state’s lists and colleagues. We need to get the word out about this great opportunity.

We have our Summer Conference coming up in less than a month, so it’s definitely time to get registered. As we Envision the Future, let’s plan to spend time together on August 5-6, 2021 – virtually.

We have a great lineup of sessions, and our keynote is author Joshilyn Jackson. AND, your registration includes a copy of her book Mother May I! We also have social time on our schedule!

Members are just $30!

Not a member? That’s okay! You can register for conference at the non-member rate of $40 and get a year’s membership to SELA plus the book!

Link to register: http://www.selaonline.org/sela/conferences/10.html

Crystal Gates

Executive Director

ArLA Past-President : SELA President-Elect : AAAL Treasurer

Check us out!