________________________________
Again 😊 (But with links to program schedule)

Please share with your state’s lists and colleagues. We need to get the word out about this great opportunity.

--

We have our Summer Conference coming up in less than a month, so it’s definitely time to get registered. As we Envision the Future, let’s plan to spend time together on August 5-6, 2021 – virtually.

We have a great lineup of sessions, and our keynote is author Joshilyn Jackson. AND, your registration includes a copy of her book Mother May I! We also have social time on our schedule!

Members are just $30!
Not a member? That’s okay! You can register for conference at the non-member rate of $40 and get a year’s membership to SELA plus the book!

Link to register and see the schedule of events: http://www.selaonline.org/sela/conferences/10.html

Program may also be found here: https://bit.ly/3r41mfm

Crystal Gates
Executive Director​
ArLA Past-President : SELA President-Elect : AAAL Treasurer

Check us out!
[cid:[log in to unmask]]<http://www.lamanlibrary.org/>  [cid:[log in to unmask]] <http://www.facebook.com/lamanlibrary>  [cid:[log in to unmask]] <https://twitter.com/lamanlibrary> [cid:[log in to unmask]] <http://www.youtube.com/user/Lamanlibrary>