Hello Everyone!

Please permit me to introduce myself.   My name is Mark du Pont, and I am
the new editor for your quarterly TLA Newsletter.   Since I am balancing
many duties, I am a bit off this time asking for articles, *so please send
me any news items you would like to have included in the Summer edition*.

A little about me...  I live in Jacksonville, Alabama, and am a 2013
graduate of Jacksonville State University holding a Bachelor of Arts in
Photography with a minor in Film and Entertainment Technology.   I am
currently pursuing a Master of Arts in History and English Language Arts.
Not really sure what I want to do when I grow up.

I spent the better part of thirty years working for BellSouth
Telecommunications in various roles before leaving them to complete my B.A.
  I have been the photographer for JSU's Department of Music for the past
twelve years, and I now also handle live streaming and video archiving.
Mixed in with that, I am church secretary for First Presbyterian Church
here in Jacksonville, and I provide Sunday service live streaming for First
Presbyterian, Saint Luke's Episcopal, and Saint Paul's AME churches.   I
run a freelance photo and video business from home which is a ton of fun
(really!).   And if all that list of jobs is not burdensome enough, I am
also Cathy Farley's cousin.

I am excited about this new role in my life serving as your editor.
Please let me know of any concerns or questions you may have, and I look
forward to receiving your newsletter articles very soon!

Best regards,

Mark du Pont
Newsletter Editor
Tennessee Library Association