From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Welch, Deb Jones
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021 10:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Agent requirements

Hello Everyone,

We are having discussions on requirements in the degree area for Agents.

Can you tell us what your state requires? for example:

AG agent requires an Ag degree in one of our AG departments
FCS agent requires an FCS degree or a specific number of course work in FCS
4-H agent requires degree in related field to teaching

Please help us out.

Thank you so much and I really miss seeing everyone.

Deb Welch
University of Tennessee Extension
Human Resources and Payroll
2621 Morgan Circle
212D Morgan Hall
Knoxville, Tennessee 37996-4525
865-974-7245 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[https://ag.tennessee.edu/marketing/EmailLogos/UT%20EXTENSION_4c.jpg]
Leading through Serving