would it be Tamara Wasson maybe ?? not sure if she still there ?

Take Care!

Steve Norris
HR/Benefits Consultant
NC State University
Extension Human Resources
Campus Box 7917

(919) 515-1383 voice
(919) 513-2617 fax

N.C. Cooperative Extension Logo_Stacked color_No shadow

On Wed, Jul 14, 2021 at 5:13 PM Barnette, Ryan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Good afternoon.

Does anyone have the contact info for the person that replace Sonny Barber? Thank you!

Ryan Barnette

Human Resources Manager

LSU AgCenter

102 Efferson Hall