From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Welch, Deb Jones
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021 9:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Agent requirements

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe

Hello Everyone,

We are having discussions on requirements in the degree area for Agents.

Can you tell us what your state requires? for example:

AG agent requires an Ag degree in one of our AG departments

FCS agent requires an FCS degree or a specific number of course work in FCS

4-H agent requires degree in related field to teaching

Please help us out.

Thank you so much and I really miss seeing everyone.

Deb Welch

University of Tennessee Extension

Human Resources and Payroll

2621 Morgan Circle