Dear all,

I will be hosting a 4-hour leafmap workshop at the Free and Open Source Software for Geoinformatics (FOSS4G) Conference 2021 on Sept. 27, 1:00-5:00 PM EDT. Leafmap is Python package I recently developed for geospatial analysis and data visualization with minimal coding in a Jupyter environment. Leafmap has been adopted by Microsoft and pre-installed in the Microsoft Planetary Computer JupyterHub. You are welcome to attend this workshop if you are interested in learning more about leafmap, cloud computing, and Microsoft Planetary Computer. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Leafmap: https://leafmap.org
Workshop link: https://lnkd.in/g9967i4

Qiusheng Wu, PhD
Assistant Professor of Geography