Good morning, everyone!

It’s been a long time coming, but our new office and new websites are officially live! I’ve sent this out through DDDH, but please share this information within your departments and divisions as well.

The university announced the launch of its new Office of Research, Innovation, and Economic Development<https://research.utk.edu/oried> (ORIED) effective July 1, 2021. Expanding the mission of the former Office of Research and Engagement, ORIED is designed to provide faculty based in Knoxville, Nashville, and Tullahoma with the support necessary to conduct world-class research, scholarship, and creative work and to enhance the impact of this work in Tennessee and around the world.

If you have linked to us on your website, research.utk.edu<https://research.utk.edu/> is still an active link, but is now the externally-facing site for UT Research (formerly utk.edu/research). The full link to the office website is research.utk.edu/oried<https://research.utk.edu/oried>. If you should come across a reference to Office of Research and Engagement on your website, I’d appreciate it if you could change it to Office of Research, Innovation, and Economic Development.

I invite you to read more about our office<https://research.utk.edu/oried/2021/06/30/ut-research-office-unveils-new-vision-structure-name/> and explore its new websites<https://research.utk.edu/oried/>. If you find any hiccups, please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> so we can keep track of any changes we need to make.

Thank you!
Erin

--
[signature_703876140]
Erin Chapin

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html