Good morning, communicators–

Please remember to register for CommuniCon<https://communications.utk.edu/communicon-2021-registration/> by tomorrow, July 2. If you’ve already registered and are unable to attend one of the two days, please email me so our counts for each day are accurate.

I’ve gotten a few questions about saving spots for incoming marketing and communications staff members who won’t be on board until after the registration deadline. Please let me know if that circumstance applies to your office, and I will include them in our count. Also, feel free to invite any student employees to register if they are heavily involved in your marketing and communications team and you think they would be a great fit for the conference.

We’ll be back in touch soon about opportunities to share about your work at the conference and more details!

Best,
Sarah and the CommuniCon committee

[/var/folders/lq/lt0110fx7rzcy8gmsp3mzqhm0000gn/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/Content.MSO/90C86ADD.tmp]
Sarah Z Sanders
Project Manager
The University of Tennessee
Office of Communications and Marketing
91 Communications Building

communications.utk.edu<https://communications.utk.edu/>

To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html