Happy June everyone!

Just wanted to send out a quick reminder that all proposals for Conference Sessions are due by Wednesday, June 16th. Please use this link: https://forms.gle/1j24XZaU6v8yyd5SA to submit. We need your help and your great ideas. I can't wait to see all of you in September!

Thank you to everyone who came out to our fantastic Summer PD sessions. I am looking forward to "seeing" you all online next week for the virtual sessions.

Again, here is the link to submit your Conference 2021 Proposal to present:
https://forms.gle/1j24XZaU6v8yyd5SA

Happy Reading!
Katie Capshaw

   The official E-List of the Tennessee Association of School Librarians.