Greetings all,

I hope this email finds you all well. My name is Felicia Warden, and I am currently working on my Doctor of Education in Instructional Design and Technology through the University of Memphis. This summer my advisor, Dr. Andrew Tawfik, and my peer student, Ms. Deidre Mangin, are conducting research to better understand how librarians support STEM learning within library contexts, with the hopes of designing informal learning resources specifically geared towards librarians. There are so many amazing librarians here in Tennessee that I thought I would reach out and see if anyone would be interested in participating in discussion around these topics. I am including a Sign-Up Genius link for anyone, interested in helping our research, to complete so we might find a time where we can all meet. If you could kindly do this at your convenience, we would greatly appreciate it.

Participation link : https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0A4CABAD22AA8-informal

If you have any further questions about the topics being investigated, the study, or anything else regarding this email please feel free to contact me, Ms. Mangin, or Dr. Tawfik.

Deidre Mangin

Dr. Andrew Tawfik

We look forward to working with all of you and thank you for time and consideration. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Felicia Warden

Librarian

John Early Museum Magnet Middle School