**Please Excuse Cross-Posting!**

Are you interested in joining a Volunteer State Book Award committee? We are looking for a few new members and would love to have you. Our form is for all four committees, so be sure to specify which level you are interested in. The corresponding committee chair will contact you directly if there is space available.

VSBA VOLUNTEER FORM

The Volunteer State Book Award Committees select 20 books each year for the students of Tennessee to read and vote for their favorites. Our committee members read a ton and nominate titles for the committee to consider, but the creation of a final list is so worth it! VSBA has always been mostly virtual - since we have librarians from across the state. We strive to have one in-person meeting to create our final lists in the spring.

[New This Year] We’ve now included the VSBA Publicity Committee to the form! If you’d like to help promote the VSBAs to our colleagues, the Publicity Committee could use you. We’re still figuring out the specifics, but all ideas are welcome.

If any of this sounds exciting to you, we would love to hear from you. Pass it along to any TLA or TASL members who might be interested!

Thank you and happy reading!

Emily Farmer (She/Her/Hers)  | Collection Development Librarian

Nashville Public Library | Limitless Libraries

615 Church Street | Nashville  TN | 37219

615.862.5800 x73662 | http://www.limitlesslibraries.org

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram