We’re working on the summer issue of Tennessee Libraries, and we’d love to get your submission!  We publish all types of articles, including library histories, spotlights, interviews, and library program descriptions.  Help other libraries learn from your experience and submit an article: https://www.tnla.org/page/33

To make the summer issue, you need to submit your article by the end of the month. Let me know if you have any questions, and have a wonderful week!

Sharon Holderman, Editor
Jennifer Queen, Associate Editor
Ashley Roach-Freiman, Book Reviews Editor

Sharon Holderman
Coordinator of Public Services
Associate Professor
Volpe Library, Tennessee Tech University
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sholderman