Wednesday June 30 is my last day as Interim Director of SIS and we will welcome new SIS Director Dr. Abebe Rorissa. Our future looks bright under Dr. Rorissa and I know he will look forward to communicating with you all and hearing from you. Thank you all for being an important part of our Volunteer family.
After 27 years at UT, I will be retiring July 31, but I will still be a Vol in my heart! I wish you the best in your continuing studies.
Carol

Carol Tenopir
Chancellor's Professor
Interim Director, School of Information Sciences
College of Communication and Information
University of Tennessee
1345 Circle Park Drive, 451 Communications Bldg
Knoxville, TN 37996-0341
Office: 865 9747911