From an iSchool in Scotland:
From: Lorna Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 1:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Posts at Glasgow

Dear all,

With apologies for filling your inboxes, I wondered if you could circulate these adverts for jobs at Glasgow to anyone you can think of who may be interested? We are recruiting a permanent research and teaching post in Information Studies (broadly defined) at lecturer or senior lecturer level (depending on experience), and a PT DH lecturer (1 year, teaching post). Unfortunately, there has been a delay in circulating these and the deadline is very soon (June 28th), but I'd be happy to discuss this with any prospective candidates! If you could also circulate this across your networks and on social media that would be much appreciated.

Lecturer/senior lecturer:
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CGP162/lecturer-senior-lecturer-in-information-studies

P/T lecturer:
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CGW861/lecturer-lts-in-information-studies-digital-humanities