From: Elsevier - Article Status <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 1, 2021 12:36 AM
To: Wang, Peiling (Peiling) <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Share your article [JOI_101174] published in Journal of Informetrics

Elsevier

Share your article!

cover

Dear Dr Wang,

We are pleased to let you know that the final version of your article Post-publication Expert Recommendations in Faculty Opinions (F1000Prime): Recommended Articles and Citations is now available online, containing full bibliographic details.

To help you access and share this work, we have created a Share Link – a personalized URL providing 50 days' free access to your article. Anyone clicking on this link before July 21, 2021 will be taken directly to the final version of your article on ScienceDirect, which they are welcome to read or download. No sign up, registration or fees are required.

Your personalized Share Link:
https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1dA3m6EAijv%7Ee8

Click on the icons below to share with your network:

FacebookTwitterLinkedInMendeleyWeChat

We encourage you to use this Share Link to download a copy of the article for your own archive. The URL is also a quick and easy way to share your work with colleagues, co-authors and friends. And you are welcome to add the Share Link to your homepage or social media profiles, such as Facebook and Twitter.

You can find out more about Share Links on Elsevier.com.

Did you know, as an author, you can use your article for a wide range of scholarly, non-commercial purposes, and share and post your article online in a variety of ways? For more information visit www.elsevier.com/sharing-articles.

Kind regards,
Elsevier Researcher Support

Increase your article's impact
Our Get Noticed guide contains a range of practical tips and advice to help you maximize visibility of your article.

Publishing Lab
Do you have ideas on how we can improve the author experience? Sign up for the Elsevier Publishing Lab and help us develop our publishing innovations!

Have questions or need assistance?
Please do not reply to this automated message.
For further assistance, please visit our Elsevier Support Center where you search for solutions on a range of topics and find answers to frequently asked questions.
You can also talk to our researcher support team by phone 24 hours a day from Monday-Friday and 24/7 by live chat and email.

© 2021 Elsevier Ltd | Privacy Policy http://www.elsevier.com/privacypolicy
Elsevier Limited, The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 1GB, United Kingdom, Registration No. 1982084. This e-mail has been sent to you from Elsevier Ltd. To ensure delivery to your inbox (not bulk or junk folders), please add [log in to unmask] to your address book or safe senders list.