Colleagues,

Our team at Virginia Tech along with our colleagues at Virginia State University are very, very, very excited to host you all in person this year!  We have a great location, great hotel (with a great rate) and great expectations of seeing friends and colleagues! More info to come soon.

Stephen Kleiber

Stephen Kleiber
Assistant Dean for Finance and Administration
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Virginia Tech
540-357-0146

Be Committed.Be Well.

Southern Region Agriculture Business
& Personnel Officers Conference

October 13-15, 2021
Hilton Old Town Alexandria
1767 King St, Alexandria, VA 22314

Dear Colleagues,
We are looking forward to a fully in-person event for this year’s Southern Region Agriculture Business & Personnel Officers Conference. Please save the date. Registration will launch in mid-July on our website: www.cpe.vt.edu/srac. Stay tuned for additional details. See you in Alexandria in October!

A sunny day in the waterfront district of historic Alexandria with people walking by the Potomac river. There are shops and flags on sides of this pedestrian only site.