Dear all,

I will be teaching GEOG 412: Environmental Modeling & Geospatial Analysis – GIS for Hazard & Emergency Management in Fall 2021. Please find the flyer in the attachment.

Graduates with GIS skills in hazard and emergency management are in high demand at numerous organizations, including federal agencies such as Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and many non-profit and private organizations work in the area of emergency relief and the community, natural resource management, and social services industries.

Please spread the words and accept my gratitude for that.

Best wishes,

Liem Tran, Ph.D.

Professor of Geography

University of Tennessee at Knoxville