Good morning,

The next campus design round table will be held on Tuesday, June 8th at 11:00am. The main portion of the agenda will be a presentation from Marcus Williamson (Senior Designer in OCM) on creative process followed by break out discussions and Q&A around his presentation and our own creative processes.

If you have any additional topic suggestions or questions you’d like to make sure the group addresses, send them to myself or to our co-facilitator, Kellye McMillan.

You can find the meeting’s Zoom information on the campus calendar:

https://calendar.utk.edu/event/design_roundtable_2375

Thanks and hope to see you there,

Patrick

Patrick Wolf