Greetings, communicators!

As you know, CommuniCon, our annual conference for campus communicators, will be on Tuesday, August 3, and Wednesday, August 4. We’ll meet for two half-days at the Student Union this year, starting at 8:15 a.m. and running through 1:30 p.m. with coffee, snacks, and lunch included both days.

We are excited to see you in person again, and hope you’ll join us to reconnect and meet some new faces who have joined UT over the past year and a half. We’ll hear presentations from colleagues and guests about topics influencing our everyday work and get inspired for the upcoming academic year.

Please register by July 2 to let us know your plans for attendance.

As the committee (including representatives from across campus) solidifies plans for sessions, presentations, and activities, we will share the schedule so you can plan out your mornings.

Hope to see you on the list!

– Sarah and the CommuniCon committee

/var/folders/lq/lt0110fx7rzcy8gmsp3mzqhm0000gn/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/Content.MSO/90C86ADD.tmp

Sarah Z Sanders
Project Manager

The University of Tennessee
Office of Communications and Marketing