From: Kathie Shiba <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, June 25, 2021 at 10:02 AM
To: Misawa, Mitsunori <[log in to unmask]>, Sun, Qi <[log in to unmask]>, Welsh, Deborah P <[log in to unmask]>, Tas, Caglar Ayse <[log in to unmask]>, Ross-Sheehy, Shannon <[log in to unmask]>, Reynolds, Greg <[log in to unmask]>, Macfie, Jenny <[log in to unmask]>, Hay, Jessica Sari <[log in to unmask]>, Corbetta, Daniela Marie <[log in to unmask]>, Buss, Aaron Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Kathie Shiba <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Adult Development and Aging course at Maryville College in the fall
Hi,
I hope you are enjoying your summer! I am Chair of the Division of Behavioral Sciences at Maryville College (undergraduate liberal arts college in Maryville TN). We are looking for someone to teach PSY222 Adult Development and Aging in the fall. The class meets Tues and Thurs 11-12:15, in person. Do you know any graduate students or adjunct instructors who might be interested in applying for this position? If yes, please ask them to send their curriculum vitae and unofficial transcript (that shows at least 18 credits graduate courses in related field) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  Please share this request with others. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Kathie E. Shiba, Ph.D.
Chair, Division of Behavioral Sciences and Professor of Psychology
Maryville College | 502 East Lamar Alexander Parkway | Maryville, Tennessee 37804
Office: Sutton Science Center 107A | 865.981.8270

Self-expression and self-identification are two of my professional and personal values. One way to practice these values is to share personal gender pronouns. My name is Kathie and I use she, her, hers pronouns. What pronouns do you use?