Auto-Graphics is pleased to announce the following SHAREit training webinars for library staff.

Each webinar is scheduled for one hour, and registration is required.

There is a space on the registration form to ask a question in advance, and we’ll do our best to answer it during the webinar. Attendees will still be able to ask questions during the webinar using the Question feature.

Additional webinars on other SHAREit functions will be scheduled throughout the year.

Webinar

Schedule

Non-returnables/Desktop Delivery

A look the settings that will help you to effectively process non-returnable (copy) requests as both a borrower and lender, and how to attach an electronic copy to a request and then download it from the staff and patron side.

Wednesday, May 26

12pm PT / 1pm MT / 2pm CT / 3pm ET

Register at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6724908199245484557

ILL Admin Configuration Options

How to configure bookstraps, your Pick List, request forms, and the full request record display. Make sure you’re using the fields that will be most helpful to your users.

Wednesday, June 16

10am PT / 11am MT / 12pm CT / 1pm ET

Register at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9220566497852557580

ILL Statistics and Reports

A basic review of statistics, primarily the Activity and Request Reports and the Borrower and Lender Statistics. What are the differences, and which should you use?

Wednesday, June 23

12pm PT / 1pm MT / 2pm CT / 3pm ET

Register at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7332978811356534796

Jennifer

Jennifer Cowan-Henderson

Director of Planning and Development

Tennessee State Library and Archives

Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett

1001 Rep. John Lewis Way North

Nashville, TN 37219

p 615-741-1923

f 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:

www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState

www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline