See the exciting news below. Congratulations to Devendra and Joseph on being recognized for their high quality research!
Carol

Dear Joseph Winberry and Dr. Devendra Potnis,

I am so pleased to inform you that your submission to this year's ALISE/Bohdan S. Wynar Research Paper Competition entitled “Social Innovations in Public Libraries: Types and Challenges” has been selected as the winner!

The competition for this award was rigorous and the selection committee chose your submission as the outstanding submission.

Congratulations! I have copied the ALISE headquarters and they will be in touch with you soon with details and next steps.

On behalf of the 2021 ALISE Wynar Award Committee, congratulations once again!

All the best,

Deborah Charbonneau

Chair, ALISE/Bohdan S. Wynar Research Paper Competition