Hello Geographers and Sustainers!

I will be offering GEOG 331 Natural Hazards this summer, online and synchronously during the full session (June 1–July 29). This course counts toward the Climate & Climate Change and Landscapes & Environment concentrations, but all are welcome. It also fulfills the A&S Global Challenges requirement. I hope you will consider joining us as we discuss earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, and more over the course of the summer!

Please see the attached flyer for additional information. I would be glad to answer any questions you have about the course.

Nick

--
Nicholas Grondin, M.S.
Ph.D. Student, University of Tennessee-Knoxville