Good Evening, Geographers:
After living in Elizabethton for the last 14 months, I would highly recommend if you apply and accept this job, live in Johnson City and commute to Elizabethton. My husband and I wish we would have moved to Johnson City instead of Elizabethton. Just some friendly advice we wished we would have had before buying our first home.

Have a great rest of your week!

Cordially,
Brandy Lemieux