Campus communicators,

If you are aware of any international graduate students struggle with English, UT’s English Language Institute is here to help. Our Intensive English program comprises four distinct courses: Listening/Speaking, Reading, Writing, and Grammar taught over 8-week terms. Each course costs $695 per term and meets for an hour every weekday. You can choose the area where you and your student(s) judge the student needs improvement. The next intensive courses begin June 7, 2021.

We are also offering Saturday morning English for Professionals course, also over 8-week terms. Each course costs $150 over the 8-week term. Courses beginning June 5 include:

Students may apply for either program at https://eli.utk.edu. Application fees are waived for UTK students.

Write to: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 865-974-3404

Ms. Em Turner Chitty

Interim Director

English Language Institute
Center for Global Engagement

UT Conference Center

600 Henley St. Suite 120

Knoxville TN 37902

Rachel Rui, PhD
Director of Asia Engagement and Communications Director

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Center for Global Engagement
Room 110, International House
1623 Melrose Ave.

http://cge.utk.edu/

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram #UTKGlobal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the CAMPCOMM archives or Join/Leave the list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/campcomm.html