Good morning, all–

I’m excited to announce that we will hold CommuniCon, the annual conference for campus communicators, on the mornings of August 3 and 4 this year. Please mark your calendars for a time of professional development, networking with colleagues, and learning. We have a strong committee with representatives from all over campus working on plans, and we look forward to following up in a few weeks with more information including exact timing and format.

Cheers!
Sarah

[log in to unmask]" alt="/var/folders/lq/lt0110fx7rzcy8gmsp3mzqhm0000gn/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/Content.MSO/90C86ADD.tmp">

Sarah Z Sanders
Project Manager

The University of Tennessee
Office of Communications and Marketing