FYI

Qi

Dr. Qi Sun

Associate Professor & Program Coordinator

Adult Learning PhD Program

Department of Educational Psychology & Counseling

College of Education, Health, and Human Sciences

519 Bailey Education Complex

https://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/AGXWT6SF4HTK5WX7KUBQ/full?target=10.1080/02601370.2020.1779833

https://doi.org/10.1177/1541344619877166

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12564-019-09604-1

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/toc/15360717/2019/2019/162

From: CPAE <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Catherine H Monaghan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 3:24 PM
To: CPAE Listserve address ([log in to unmask]) <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [CPAE] 2021 AERC Graduate Student Award submissions deadline extended until May 25th

Sorry for cross-postings

Due to the unprecedented year that we had, we have decided to extend the deadline for submissions.

 Attached is the call for award nominations for the 2020/2021 AERC Graduate Student Award.  Information on the application process can be found in the attachment.

We look forward to receiving your application.  If you are a graduate student whose paper was accept under AERC for 2020 or for AEGT in 2021, you are welcome to apply.

Note that the deadline for nominations has been extended to Tuesday, May 25, 2021, at 5 pm CT.

If you have any questions, please email Cate Monaghan.

We are looking forward to "seeing" everyone at this year's virtual AERC/AEGT 2021 Conference that was postponed from last year.

Please pass this on to colleagues, or students and alumni of your programs. We have also widened the timeframe for what is considered as a student submission to include those who might have been eligible last year.

Sincerely,

2020-2021 Adult Education Research Conference (AERC) Steering Committee

Doris Flowers, San Francisco State University

Juanita Johnson-Bailey, University of Georgia

Craig Campbell, Penn State

Cate Monaghan, Cleveland State University

Catherine (Cate) H. Monaghan, MBA, Ph.D.

Associate Professor Emerita
Graduate Programs in Adult Learning and Development

Cleveland State University

Cleveland OH

Phone: 717-421-4442

Clay Shirky: "When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression."