Good morning, everyone!

I am excited to present you with the first issue of the Assessment Steering Committee’s quarterly newsletter highlighting program assessment at UT Knoxville (see attached). This is our opportunity to get news to you as well as highlight some of the wonderful work faculty are producing to improve student learning.

We hope you enjoy this resource! We’d love to hear your feedback and any tips/tricks for assessment you might have for colleagues; Feel welcome to email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with that communication.

Take care,

[signature_2119125093]
Ashley M. Browning, M.A.
Compliance System Coordinator
SACSCOC Accreditation, Office of the Provost
The University of Tennessee-Knoxville
600 B Andy Holt Tower
Knoxville, TN 37996
(865) 974-9758