Good Morning!

As we approach the end of the spring semester, I wanted to take this opportunity on behalf of the Assessment Steering Committee to remind everyone to finish collecting your student learning outcomes assessment data for the 2020-21 academic year.  Collecting this data will enable you to run proper analyses and make informed plans for improvement going forward.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact the Assessment Steering Committee at [log in to unmask].  Thank you as always for your continued assistance in making the University of Tennessee the best it can be for our students!

Michael McFall

Assessment Steering Committee

Michael W. McFall II

Associate Director of Assessment

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville

Office of Institutional Research and Assessment

915 Volunteer Boulevard

2540 Dunford Hall

Knoxville, TN  37996-4060

865.974.4373