Howdy,

I have been preparing the Turabian 9th edition Manual StyleGuide Handout to post on our website. I was a history major in college and we used Chicago, while there are similarities to Turabian, they are different.

I am looking for another librarian familiar with Turabian 9th edition to look over what I have done. I know there is very little information online about the manual, which is why I would like to get it up for students.

Originally my goal had been to get it published on our website by the start of the Spring semester. However, that didn't happen, so it would be grand to get it up in time for our Summer Term starting June 1st.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Ruth

Ruth Slagle
Instruction Librarian