Hello Tennessee librarians,

Our library needs to dispose of some periodical boxes and book ends.  They are free to anyone who is able to come and pick them up.  See attached photos.

  1. We have about 600 total of the periodical (Princeton) file boxes.  Most are the standard size: 11 ½ “ high x 3 7/8” wide x 8 ¾” deep.  We also have some larger ones: 12 ½” H x 4 ¼” W x 9 ¼” D
  2. We have 3 boxes of silver wire book supports – photo shows representative sample
  3. We have a few hundred metal book supports (bookends) - beige with cork base – Oversize: 9”H x 6”W x 7 ¾” D

These items will be first come, first served, and available until they are gone or the end of April, whichever comes first.  Contact person for this offer:  Lanette Strickland, [log in to unmask], 615-248-1548

Thank you!

Beth Purtee

Collection Services Librarian

Waggoner Library

Trevecca Nazarene University

Trevecca Nazarene University

Beth Purtee, MLIS

Collection Services Librarian

Waggoner Library

(615) 248-1455

333 Murfreesboro Road, Nashville, TN 37210

www.trevecca.edu

The Porch, library newsletter

facebook  twitter  LinkedIn  Instagram