Many thanks to all who made last week's conference a huge success!  For those who registered and attended, the conference recordings are now available and will be available to you through Sched until December 31.

If you missed the registration deadline, all is not lost!  You can purchase access to the recordings at   https://www.tnla.org/page/2021Conference  .  Preconferences are also available with a separate fee.

On behalf of the TLA Advisory Council and Board, I extend our gratitude to the TLA Conference Planning Committee.  Their months of behind the scenes preparation and hard work really shined last week.  Thank you so much for all your efforts on behalf of this Association!

Cathy

Cathy M Farley
Executive Director
Tennessee Library Association