Hi -
Got some goodies coming up to learn more about TEL. The session for the Practice Exams tomorrow will be a great one. If you are attending TLA, register and the recording will be sent to you by Thursday!  Also be on the lookout this month for the new World Book Super Homepage to just feature TEL resources.

For TEL: Workforce Support - Practice Exams
Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 12:00 pm CT/1:00 pm ET (30 minutes)
Register at https://cengage.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ynsfKmbxR5STi3ZjZ4wQ5Q

Gale Presents: Peterson's Test and Career Prep is available from the Tennessee Electronic Library. In this webinar, we'll introduce you to the practice exam experience in Test and Career Prep and what it can do for your users! From the high school and community college students to the job seeker who wants to further their career, Test and Career Prep provides users with online test prep materials, basic skills training, certification/licensing practice tests, ACT/SAT and AP practice exams, and much more. We will explore the Study Plan, test reset capabilities, account view, and many more tools that will allow your users to maximize their learning and ace their tests!

New releases in World Book eBooks
Mon, Apr 12, 2021 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM CT/11:30 AM - Noon ET
Register at https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/516616946771921166

One of the main benefits to a World Book eBooks subscription is automatic access to our NEW World Book originals! Join us to learn about the 2021 new releases which includes a brand new set for "Out of this World" an exciting set in collaboration with NASA! We'll also review the titles added throughout 2020 including "Building Blocks of Computer Science."

Resume Building Support for Job Seekers (not TEL specific but will cover similar material as the webinar on 3/3/21)
Tuesday, April 20, 2021 1:00-1:30 PM CT /2:00-2:30 PM ET
Registration at https://cengage.zoom.us/webinar/register/5916147004018/WN_cOgg_-VUQR6oT7AX18yJCA<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/cengage.zoom.us/webinar/register/5916147004018/WN_cOgg_-VUQR6oT7AX18yJCA__;!!PRtDf9A!4tay5-kZwh8ki8HH0lmzyLZE_eHoxREVBbwLAxvZSDwGwc479Wo3vSmGGdpuixVggmpb$>

Explore the user-friendly resume tool in Gale Presents: Peterson's Career Prep, Gale Presents: Peterson's Test and Career Prep, and Gale Presents: Peterson's Test Prep. In this workforce support webinar, we'll walk through the step-by-step process of building a resume, view available resume templates, and learn how to share a completed resume.

For TEL: Health and Medical Resources at your Library
Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 12:00 pm CT/1:00 pm ET (45 minutes)
Register at https://cengage.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_5AAtaJFuRDSyI1mvp_oAWQ

Your library has Gale resources from the Tennessee Electronic Library to support health, wellness, and the study of medicine.  Join this webinar to learn more about the medical resources available for your patron that is seeking health or medical information, for the high school student interested in nursing or becoming an EMT, or the medical student or health care professional needing up-to-date information.  We will explore three resources, Gale Health and Wellness, Gale OneFile Health and Medicine, and Gale Presents: Peterson's Test and Career Prep and the content to support all users!

15 Minutes to Mastery: Advanced Search
Thursday, April 22, 2021  1:00-1:15 PM CT / 2:00-2:15 PM ET
Registration at  https://cengage.zoom.us/webinar/register/2416146271209/WN_XPIlAH3eSjmit5F_qRC4AA

Discover how Gale's Advanced Search tools can quickly get the most relevant materials in the hands of your users.  Whether it's finding the latest news, historical primary source, multimedia content, or featured biography, you'll walk away with tricks to improve reference for users of all ages and reading levels.
Trainer:  Marian Valentine

Andrea Zielke
TEL Administrator
Tennessee Electronic Library<https://www.tntel.info/>
Tennessee State Library and Archives
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett
1001 Rep. John Lewis Way North
Nashville, TN 37219
p 615-532-4627
f 615-532-9904

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.

The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:
www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState<http://www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState>
www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline<http://www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline>