Dear Regional Universities with Forestry Programs,

Please post the attached job openings on your forestry career services website and distribute widely.  Or tell me how to post it.

EcoForesters is hiring a Forester and/or Forestry Associate; two positions will be filled if two highly qualified candidates are found.  Primary responsibilities are to assess our clients’ forests and write thorough ecological forest stewardship plans to improve their forests for all forest values (e.g., water, wildlife, timber…).  Other work will include helping with invasive plant control, timber sales & appraisals, and any other work to further EcoForesters’ mission to conserve and restore Appalachian forests.  See attached for details.

Please share with anyone you think could be good to network with to share these forestry job openings, and post this to any forums that might have good candidates, and of course share this directly with anyone you think may be interested and a good fit.

If you have any questions let me know.
Thanks, Andy

Andrew Tait, EcoForestry Director
NC Registered Forester #1791
Cell: (828)713-1875 | [log in to unmask]

EcoForesters.org  |  Office: (828)484-6842
Office: 167 Haywood Rd, Suite C, Asheville NC 28806
Mail: PO Box 16007 Asheville NC 28816
EcoForesters is a 501c3 non-profit professional forestry organization dedicated to conserving and restoring our Appalachian forests through education and stewardship.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html