Dear Regional Universities with Forestry Programs,

Please post the attached job openings on your forestry career services
website and distribute widely.  Or tell me how to post it.

EcoForesters is hiring a Forester and/or Forestry Associate; two positions
will be filled if two highly qualified candidates are found.  Primary
responsibilities are to assess our clients’ forests and write thorough
ecological forest stewardship plans to improve their forests for all forest
values (e.g., water, wildlife, timber…).  Other work will include helping
with invasive plant control, timber sales & appraisals, and any other work
to further EcoForesters’ mission to conserve and restore Appalachian
forests.  See attached for details.

Please share with anyone you think could be good to network with to share
these forestry job openings, and post this to any forums that might have
good candidates, and of course share this directly with anyone you think
may be interested and a good fit.

If you have any questions let me know.
Thanks, Andy

*Andrew Tait*, *EcoForestry Director*
NC Registered Forester #1791
Cell: (828)713-1875 | [log in to unmask]

EcoForesters.org  |  Office: (828)484-6842
Office: 167 Haywood Rd, Suite C, Asheville NC 28806
Mail: PO Box 16007 Asheville NC 28816
*Like Us On Facebook! <https://www.facebook.com/ecoforesters/>*
EcoForesters is a 501c3 non-profit professional forestry organization
dedicated to conserving and restoring our Appalachian forests through
education and stewardship.

To view the FWFjobs archives or Join/Leave the list go to:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/fwfjobs.html