Hi Deb,

We refer to our paraprofessionals as Agent Assistant's and have two levels.  See below for the pay range and the link provides the formal job description.

Level I Grade 28 $22,300 - $37,200
Level II Grade 29 $25,000 - $41,700

http://www.auburn.edu/administration/human_resources/compensation/ccp/jd/ca01.pdf?time=20210406151201

Let me know if additional information is needed.  Sure do miss seeing and engaging with our group, too.

CMM

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
115 Duncan Hall
Auburn, AL 36849
www.aces.edu<https://www.aces.edu/>
Chris McClendon
Business Office
Alabama Cooperative Extension System
Auburn University
Office  334.844.5531
Cell  334.740.9743
Email  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>