From: STC Chicago <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2021, 10:39:50 AM EDT
Subject: May Webinar - Moving from Problem Solving to Problem Preventing

STC Chicago
May 2021 Webinar - Moving from Problem Solving to Problem Preventing
When
Wednesday, May 5, 2021 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM CDT
Add to Calendar

Where
This is an online event.

Dear Mary,

As a Technical Communicator, have you ever said "I'm a problem solver"? My career goal used to be able to say "I'm a problem solver". There's a lot to be said for being able to say I solve problems. But I realized that, by definition, problem solving is being reactive. If you want to be truly successful as an individual, a team, or as a company, you need to be proactive. You need to stop the problems before they even start. In the end, being proactive saves time for everyone. This alone provides ROI. So now I like to say, "I'm a problem preventer".
 ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
In this mid-day webinar, speaker MK Grueneberg will show you how you can collaborate with your development team and your support team to create a better customer experience, with higher customer satisfaction. She will show you what you can do to proactively prevent problems before they start.

Are you ready to say, "I'm a problem preventer"? Then come join this webinar!

Register Now!
Grab your lunch and join us for this informative mid-day webinar!

Sincerely,

STC Chicago

Special thanks to our Friends of STC Chicago Sponsor:

STC Chicago, 3251 Old Lee Highway, Suite 406, Fairfax, VA 22030
Sent by [log in to unmask] powered by
Constant Contact
Try email marketing for free today!