FYI

From: Tiffany M <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 11:52 PM
To: Munoz, Solange <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Hiring Remote Interns at Alliance for Geographers and Sustainers at UT

Hey there,

I hope you're doing great!

I see you’re on exec at Alliance for Geographers and Sustainers at UT, so I wanted to share a Remote Sales & Marketing Internship opportunity with Greek House to help ensure students have an internship opportunity this summer.

This Sales and Marketing Internship will be completely remote with daily Zoom calls, include speakers from various startups and companies, and give you real-world experience to boost your resume.

It will require 15 hours/week and is flexible to your schedule. The deadline to apply is April 30th.

The perks of the Sales & Marketing Internship include:

This internship is a great opportunity to learn the two most sought-after skills from top employers: sales and marketing.

Would you be able to pass on this opportunity to your organization please?

You or anyone in your Org can learn more and apply here: https://go.greekhouse.org/internship

Let me know if you have any questions, I look forward to hearing back!

Thanks,

Tiffany

P.s We’re emailing other members on exec to make sure your Org gets this. Sorry if you’re seeing this twice!

If you’d prefer not to receive email from me, Unsubscribe here