Reminder: AAPI Speaker | April 28 | Conversation with Helen Zia, author, activist, and former journalist

You are invited you to join us in a virtual conversation with author, activist, and former journalist, Helen Zia.

The event is happening on Wednesday, April 28 at 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. EST and is open to UT students, staff, faculty, and the general public. Attendees can register in advance at tiny.utk.edu/HelenZia. If you have a conflict, please still register to receive the event recording afterward.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at [log in to unmask].

The event is hosted by the Office of Asia Engagement along with the Chinese Cultural Heritage Working Group and generously sponsored by the Division of Diversity and Engagement.

Thank you so much for your support. We hope to see you there.

Rachel

Rachel Rui, PhD
Director of Asia Engagement and Communications Director

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Center for Global Engagement
Room 110, International House
1623 Melrose Ave.

http://cge.utk.edu/

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram #UTKGlobal