Last job posting for today, this one courtesy of Sam Moffat with TNGIC. Woolpert will be hiring for several positions this summer across the US. They are especially interested in folks with a security clearance. Keep an eye on the careers page below.

"Woolpert will be posting opportunities for geospatial analysts across the US, at various Air Force Bases, this week. Get your resumes ready!! Keep your eyes on our career page. We will be hiring at various levels & locations. We anticipate June 1st start dates. The locations will be announced in the posting soon. We prefer candidates with some GIS experience and an active secret clearance. I'll post the link in the comments when the job ad is live."

https://woolpert.com/careers/

Michael Camponovo
GIS Outreach Coordinator
University of Tennessee